Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Dress A Day

I just came across this really fun blog. A woman was inspired by the movie Julie & Julia to get her creative juices flowing. She created a fashion blog where she makes a dress a day for $1 for 365 days. It's great-she shops at flea markets and yard sales to buy old dresses and re-creates them to fit her in a chic and fun new way! I'm inspired!!! I have many ideas for kiddo clothes and have sketched them out, now I need to get to sewing!!! Maybe when my life is less busy..ROFL! Not sure it'll ever come to fruition! That's ok! ;)

Anyhow, check out the before and after pics at:
newdressaday.wordpress.com
(Disclaimer: I do not know this woman nor do I know her heart before the Lord. I may not agree with everything this woman says about life.) ;)
.Be inspired.

2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at her blog today! Soooo fun. Makes me wish I knew how to sew...even just a button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that...very inspiring and dedicated! If you do a link like that, there is a great trick to making it clickable within your post....let me know if you want me to tell you how to do that! I am enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete