Saturday, July 31, 2010

Party!!!

So after an insanely busy week of VBS, we had Aiden's 7th birthday party. I am soo thankful all his friends could come after such a fun and exhausting week for everyone. The party was super fun, one of my fave things is to watch my kiddos share sweet times with their friends! Another one of my fave things is planning parties along with baking and cooking and decorating. Loved doing all that for this party!!
Here are a few pics!

1. My birthday boy!!

2. Big, round balloons i found at an online balloon shop

3. Cake pops

4. Aiden requested a smash cake. I don't know how he got the idea, but he was super excited about having one. So, I made him a little cake with fondant (less messy than frosting, but looking back, he would have had more fun with frosting).

5. The sweets table

No comments:

Post a Comment