Friday, September 17, 2010

My Darling









Recently we celebrated my darling Kennedy's 6th birthday!!! I absolutely adore this girl! She is an absolute joy! She loves life! We have so much fun together and already have meaningful talks of how to love others and live her life for God's glory! I really think this girl is quite amazing! Here are some pics of her birthday celebration during her first trip to American Girl!

Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of my children! Thank you for the growth you have given me through being their Mama. I pray that all my children will love you and desire to live their life for you from an early age. I pray for Kennedy; that she will be a godly young girl/woman who loves you and your word. Please allow Kennedy and me to keep a tight bond of friendship as she grows in maturity. Thank you again Lord for her life, may she yield herself to you always, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Looks like you all had a such a wonderful time! So sad to have missed it. Tell Kennedy we love her so much and hope she had a perfect birthday. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete