Saturday, June 5, 2010

Must read!!


This is an AMAZING book! All Moms, Grammys, Mimis, Aunties, caregivers etc. should put this on their must read list! It's an annual read for me because oh how quickly I need good reminders! This book, Don't Make Me Count to Three by Ginger Plowman is about heart-oriented discipline. First time obedience...ahhhh... We don't want to merely focus on our child's outward behavior but rather what is in their hearts. I could go on and on about this book, but I won't this time ;)Read it for yourself. I KNOW you (& your kiddos) will be blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this book! I have given many copies of this out to lots of Mommmies. Love your blog, Jenny....check mine out sometime too: http://www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/

    Look forward to keeping up with your family!

    ReplyDelete