Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12 years


Sunday marks my 12 year wedding anniversary! I am married to an amazing man who adores me! In honor of each year of marriage, I put together 12 things I love about my Hubby, Alvin:
1. He loves the Lord our God with all his heart, soul, mind and strength.
2. He loves me and lives with me in an understanding way.
3. He loves our children with a tender, Daddy kind of love.
4. He is fun-we have a blast together as a couple and as a family.
5. He values my thoughts and opinions.
6. He is faithful to God and me.
7. He loves God's people and desires to help them grow in the Lord.
8. He has a burdened heart for the lost.
9. He serves me in the home.
10. He is strong and brave-he has 3 black belts (Aikido, jiu-jitsu, kali selat)
11. He is beautiful and has good fashion sense.
12. He would rather go shopping or be artsy than play or watch sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment